As far as I can remember, this is the first time mommy and I had a day out with Tita F, short for Tita Freda, mommy’s big sister. She is the one who invited us to go out and simply hang out in the mall for a little bonding time. We spent almost all day playing at Tom’s World and a little shopping on the side. ^_^
After we finished playing at Tom’s World, I know I have to ride the animal rides as soon as I saw them!
Although I am the only kid playing, I still had a great time with Tita F! Thanks for the treat, tita! ^_^
Kids in Doodles #57
The summer breeze is blowing oh so hot as the start of the summer season is making its mark. Almost everyone I know are already gone to their first destination of their vacation plans this year, and up to the next, and some are packing already packing up to go to their first one.
Have any of you, my readers, plan your vacation getaway this summer of 2013? Are you planning on a new destination to visit or you and your family, or friends, going back to one of your summer hot spots from your previous summer vacations?
Well, wherever you may be going for your summer vacation escapade, I just want to share a few safety travel tips that will come in handy as you travel in or outside the country.
- Stay with your luggage until your bags are checked.
- Always keep with you your travel documents such passports, identification cards, credit cards, travel details (itineraries and accommodation). Duplicate a copy of your passports, identification cards and credit cards.
- Don’t wear expensive jewelries: necklaces, rings, earrings, watches and the likes. Leave them at home.
- Try not to stroll around at night.
- Don’t hitch a ride. Ride only marked taxi cabs.
- Discuss with family, if you’re traveling with them, any emergency back up plans for emergency purposes.
- Let your child carry with them cards with their name and your hotel’s address. And other contact numbers you may need such as contact # of your friends or relatives in the country.
- Bring along first aid kits.
These are just a few of safety travel tips I’ve read. Make sure that everything are discussed by the family before the trip, plans and emergency contingencies, and familiarize with it. Be alert with your surroundings as well.
Vacations are fun especially when everyone is safe as they arrive home.
The heat of the summer is getting to mommy’s nerves so make her head cool down, mommy and I decided to go to the nearest mall in Alabang.
It was supposed to be our date but then daddy called on his way home from office that he forgot to bring his keys with him, mommy said. He don’t have any means of opening the doors of the house and doesn’t want to disturb our landlady to borrow their duplicate keys. So instead he followed us at the mall.
While waiting, mommy wanted to do a photo opp after we ate our lunch in the mall’s food court. I wanted to do photo opp too, but I want wacky shots. Check out our photos below…
I get to like stretching my face downwards but mommy doesn’t like it. She wants me smiling and not frowning. ^_^
Have you seen some whites in the photo? I’m sharing this too on