I sometimes hear my little Zoie snoring, that is only seldom. If ever she snores, I only thought she just had a very tiring day and I would just tilt her head or change her current sleeping position, maybe because she’s not breathing properly through her nose.
I have read before that people snore (maybe kids too) because…
- they may had a tiring day;
- maybe their nasal airways are blocked;
- allergies that makes your nose stuffy;
- the tonsils are enlarge or swollen;
- drinking alcohols
- or you maybe overweight
There are simple solutions to prevent snoring, here are a few:
- This includes the position of your bed, tilt the top of the bed upward a few inches, or you can change your sleeping position.
- Not eating much or not drinking alcohol (for adults) before you sleep.
- Change eating diet.
- Remove allergy triggers like stuff toys in your bedroom.
These are just simple solutions for people who snores occasionally and lightly. But for people with serious snoring problems, they should better see their doctor.
Hi, Mommy Bonz here writing for Little Zoie!