Every memes I see, the topic is always our New Year’s Resolution… Lols! What do I expect its the beginning of the year! Haha…
This is the post from my personal blog, Zoie’s Mom Blogging:
Now, as we all are going to enter a new phase of life this new year, everyone wants to turn into a new leaf…to re-invent ourselves to be a better person, a better individual… as for me a better daughter to my parents, a better wife to my spouse, a better mom to my wonderful daughter. This would be my long-term goal and a part of my New Year’s Resolution.
As for my other goals (some long-term, some are not) and my New Year’s Resolution, here they are:
- Have an active lifestyle. That means be more active in sports (badminton or volleyball perhaps) and do more exercises, these will not just benefit me but also my little daughter. Who would take care of her if I get sick, or worst, she’ll get sick too because of me… nah, I can’t do that to her!
- Save more and spend less. We need to save more and more for our little girl’s future, all parents thinks of this. By next month, we’ll be opening a Time Deposit for Zoie. However, if ever we really need to spend maybe its for the house. Less luxuries please… that means no spending on unnecessary things!
- Watch my diet. Less COKE, more WATER. Less Fats, more on PROTEIN. I should maintain my body’s ideal weight of 108-121 pounds. Better be getting a weighing scale to monitor it.
- Sleep more. I’ve been sleep-deprived for how many months now and my body has adapted a power nap of 10 minutes! Nah, that’s not good for me.
- Go to a doctor. I have a habit if I feel something in my body I would just ignore it. I suppose I’m too scared to know what’s wrong with me and hubby hates that attitude. Now, I resolve to, at least, go to the doctor and have a monthly check up.
- Prepare my little Zoie for Pre-School. Now, that she’s turning three next month, I’ll have to pay more attention in teaching her ABC’s (she knows that already), read and write it; Numbers (she also knows it), read and write too; Colors and other basic stuff that pre-school teachers are teaching.
- Be more of a DOER! Of course, I wrote down my resolutions for 2011 and I should be doing them, right? Less TALK, more ACTION! Guess I should make this a sticky post, so I wont forget!
To sum it up, majority of my resolution is about taking care of myself, because I do almost everything in the house especially taking care of little Zoie, I need to be healthy inside and out.
An additional goal, BE THE BEST MOM FOR MY DAUGHTER, AND BEST WIFE FOR MY HUSBAND!
Well, that’s my goals, so far, for 2011… This is my share for this week’s