Hosted by Krystyn
We are on our way to my Lola Mommy’s house, mommy and daddy are going to drop me off there so they can have a movie date…
They said they’re going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1, I wanted to come but they said that’s not the right movie for me. I haven’t watched any movie in a movie house, so they promised me that I can watch with them after I turned 3 on February next year! Also, they promised we’ll watch TANGLED by then… I soooo can’t wait!
Stumbled at tiddlywinks.com and I found this cute stick family generator… and this what I’ve made for our family
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com
Nice, right? Try them now!
I have a neighbor who has a 4-month-old baby boy that cries every morning (sometimes), afternoon and evening… yup, that’s three times a day, everyday. I remember when my little Zoie was only a month older she has a scheduled crying pattern. In between 5-7 pm, she’ll cry non-stop for almost 30 mins or so… as far as I know, she’s crying with no reason at all!
Or maybe that’s what I thought… Here are 12 reasons why babies cry:
- Dirty Diapers
- Needs to sleep
- Wants to be held
- Tummy problems
- Needs to burp
- Too cold or too hot
- Something small
- Wants less stimulation
- Wants more stimulation
- Not feeling well
If in all of these reasons, you still can not soothe your baby, you might want to try these…
- Give them something to suck on. They may feel relaxed when they get something to suck on.
- Snuggling and swaddling. Some or most babies like to be snuggled or swaddled.
- Music and rhythm. A soothing music, or a lullaby perhaps, may help relax their tiny little bodies.
- White noise. If they don’t like the sounds they are hearing, like a dog barking, find something that can help soothe them… perhaps a sound of running water?
- Fresh air. Just go out of the house and enjoy the fresh air.
- Warm Water. Like the fresh air strategy, your little ones might like to be held under a running warm water.
- Motion. Maybe a little swaying will do, you can sit on a rocking chair or a swing.
- Massage. Most babies wants to be touched, maybe your baby is one of them.
- Look for more ideas how to soothe them.
- Give yourself a break. Let your husband, a family member or a friend look after the baby, it can be a really stressful for you, so try relaxing when you are reaching your limits.
babies have their own good reasons. But even the wisest parents can’t read their babies’ mind – and babies don’t have the words to tell us what’s wrong.
Just try to relax, don’t panic, give them these soothing tips we share, you’ll be just okay… Or maybe, they really just wanted to let it out.